CEO & Co-Chief Foodie Officer
- How does she stay balanced? Journaling, spending time with fur babies & CrossFit
- She’s most grateful for…? The funny way life works that leads you to exactly where you need to be today
- Favorite part of our mission? Surprising people with fantastic tasting, conscious food & caring for people
- Favorite value? Integrity. It’s at the heart of all we do.
- Gobbles what menu item the most? Omg. The MEEEAATTZZZA!
Culinary Director & Co-Chief Foodie Officer
- How does she stay balanced? Napping with my cat, Nancy; Cooking is genuinely my meditation, especially all alone with music!
- What makes Chef Carrie happy? Nourishing others & watching people eat my food when they don’t know I’m watching
- Favorite part of our mission? Responsible sourcing & delivering beautiful food at an affordable price
- Favorite value? Joy & Courage – I love this job & I’m glad I had the courage to do it!
- Gobbles what menu item the most? Duh. The MEEEAATTZZZA!
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
I thought writing a blog post about my team would be cliché. Like “oh, of course I have to mention them.” But for a couple weeks now I’ve been wanting to somehow incorporate the team into an article without it being some wonky write-up about how great the team is. A...
It’s now end of July and we’ve been open 3 months. I can’t believe it – in so many ways. There were DEFINITELY times when I never thought we would open. I mean, just last July, my business was in the back of my car, driving from Farmer’s Market to Farmer’s Market...
You know that saying, “I’ll die of a broken heart" and you cry and cry for hours. And then you wake up the next day and essentially wish you were dead from all the pain and crying? Ya, that’s what I thought would happen after many men. (I was going to type each name...