CEO & Co-Chief Foodie Officer
Chef Conscious Cooking
- How does he stay balanced? My wife! Nicole is patient and kind and understanding. She helps inspire and develop those traits in me. She has been a huge influencer in a very large part of my life. At this
pointI have known her longer than I haven’t. He’smost grateful for…? The Conscious Kitchen of course!! We attract the type of Cooks and Chefs that have our values. When you combine talent with a truly mindful outlook on what you are serving, Just Be Kitchen is the outcome.
- Favorite part of our mission? Joy! Having joy in
oneslife is truly important. I find that at Just Be in the food I create, in my co-workers, and in the people that enjoy our cuisine.
- Gobbles what menu item the most? That Burrito! A burrito is one of my favorite things in the world. Combine your favorite ingredients, put them all together and cover it with Green Chili….. come on!!
- I want customers to know…..? I want customers to know that we are striving to make food that, while healthy is key,
doesn’tneed to taste that way. Food has come a long way in the past 30 years; I want to keep it moving in the right direction.
Original Chef Collaborator & Top Chef Season 15 Contender
- How does she stay balanced? Napping with my cat, Nancy; Cooking is genuinely my meditation, especially all alone with music!
- What makes Chef Carrie happy? Nourishing others & watching people eat my food when they don’t know I’m watching
- Favorite part of our mission? Responsible sourcing & delivering beautiful food at an affordable price
- Favorite value? Joy & Courage – I love this job & I’m glad I had the courage to do it!
- Gobbles what menu item the most? Duh. The MEEEAATTZZZA!
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
The Conscious CEO & The Awakened Corporate FEARLESS Each year I choose a word for the year to enforce my intention for the year. Last year, my word was “Within.” When you run the day to day operations of a business, you have so many people (I call them “Helpful...
Go High for YOU, not for the Others Michelle Obama’s phrase may have been used in a political reference, but it has resonance for other areas in life too… I was told before we open that the first time I got criticism of the...
I recently attended a Tony Robbins conference which was on my bucket list. He’s insane and I’m addicted to him but I won’t regurgitate all of the conference. But there was something he said that blew my mind. He talked about having high-self esteem means you have...