CEO & Co-Chief Foodie Officer
Chef Conscious Cooking
- How does he stay balanced? My wife! Nicole is patient and kind and understanding. She helps inspire and develop those traits in me. She has been a huge influencer in a very large part of my life. At this
pointI have known her longer than I haven’t. He’smost grateful for…? The Conscious Kitchen of course!! We attract the type of Cooks and Chefs that have our values. When you combine talent with a truly mindful outlook on what you are serving, Just Be Kitchen is the outcome.
- Favorite part of our mission? Joy! Having joy in
oneslife is truly important. I find that at Just Be in the food I create, in my co-workers, and in the people that enjoy our cuisine.
- Gobbles what menu item the most? That Burrito! A burrito is one of my favorite things in the world. Combine your favorite ingredients, put them all together and cover it with Green Chili….. come on!!
- I want customers to know…..? I want customers to know that we are striving to make food that, while healthy is key,
doesn’tneed to taste that way. Food has come a long way in the past 30 years; I want to keep it moving in the right direction.
Head of Operations
Original Chef Collaborator & Top Chef Season 15 Contender
- How does she stay balanced? Napping with my cat, Nancy; Cooking is genuinely my meditation, especially all alone with music!
- What makes Chef Carrie happy? Nourishing others & watching people eat my food when they don’t know I’m watching
- Favorite part of our mission? Responsible sourcing & delivering beautiful food at an affordable price
- Favorite value? Joy & Courage – I love this job & I’m glad I had the courage to do it!
- Gobbles what menu item the most? Duh. The MEEEAATTZZZA!
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
I recently attended a Tony Robbins conference which was on my bucket list. He’s insane and I’m addicted to him but I won’t regurgitate all of the conference. But there was something he said that blew my mind. He talked about having high-self esteem means you have...
I’ve not written in awhile. In part due to that dreaded word “busy-ness,” but also a hibernation period. The last couple posts created a stir in my family & I was tested. So I hibernated. But, how can I write about speaking the truth, and then go into hibernation? So,...
The Conscious CEO & The Awakened Corporate: When you speak or live your truth, you’re bound to upset others
What often keeps us paralyzed from doing the things we really love, or from saying what we need to say is that we’re afraid of other’s reactions. Sometimes, when you are truthful, others can wrap you in a warm embrace and while they may not agree, they "hear" you....