CEO & Co-Chief Foodie Officer
- How does she stay balanced? Journaling, spending time with fur babies & CrossFit
- She’s most grateful for…? The funny way life works that leads you to exactly where you need to be today
- Favorite part of our mission? Surprising people with fantastic tasting, conscious food & caring for people
- Favorite value? Integrity. It’s at the heart of all we do.
- Gobbles what menu item the most? Omg. The MEEEAATTZZZA!
Culinary Director & Co-Chief Foodie Officer
- How does she stay balanced? Napping with my cat, Nancy; Cooking is genuinely my meditation, especially all alone with music!
- What makes Chef Carrie happy? Nourishing others & watching people eat my food when they don’t know I’m watching
- Favorite part of our mission? Responsible sourcing & delivering beautiful food at an affordable price
- Favorite value? Joy & Courage – I love this job & I’m glad I had the courage to do it!
- Gobbles what menu item the most? Duh. The MEEEAATTZZZA!
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
It’s been awhile since my last blog. With good reason. In my last (the first) post, I wrote how I was frustrated because we hadn’t found our location. And so I wrote a company Manifesto. And I was doing my BEst (see what I did there?) to honor the…”space between no...
This is my first blog post of The Conscious CEO. It kinda feels like giving birth. Ok, really, I have no kids so I don’t know what that feels like. But it does have this feeling of being eager to “pop out” something that is precious and lovely enough like a baby. And,...
Organics maple syrup is often talked about as being better than sugar because it is a “natural” sweetener. I agree that maple syrup is a good choice when deciding which sweeteners to use and take into your body. However, those who know that “natural” doesn’t...